Friday, December 18, 2009

"Kai Greene: OVERKILL" exclusive preview!

As I near the end of editing my first Kai Greene documentary, those of you who have subscribed to my blog with be the first to see preview clips! I always post here before anywhere else.

The plan is to create three DVDs with the overall title of "Kai Greene: A New Breed". This first one will be called OVERKILL for reasons I think will become obvious when you see it!

This clip is the introduction to the doc, exactly as it will appear on the DVD (minus the logo and website at the bottom). Later, I will create a more comprehensive trailer that will give more of an overview of the story.

As always, comments and feedback are welcome!



The DVD will eventually be available on the MuscleMeds website. If you'd like to support my work AND make great gains in the gym, please check out their line of supplements.

mm site

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike,

Counting the days until this is released....your work is amazing!

Jim and Michele