Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Mr. & Ms. Natural DVD is nearly done!



I'm putting the finishing touches on my two DVD set of the contest video for the 2008 NGA Mr. & Ms. Natural Philadelphia show that I shot on May 3rd. In the meantime here are a few stills from the video.

Warren Egebo runs a tight show and he always tries to make it interesting. This year was no exception. He had a skit and a parade of competitors to open the show and his guest poser was the inspirational Johnny Quinn, a victim of a motorcycle accident who would never use the "v" word to describe himself!


Congratulations to Adrianna Aliotta and Luther Bradford, the overall winners!



I'm taking pre-orders right now on the "DVDs For Sale" page of my website and expect to be shipping by the end of next week, if not sooner!


No comments: