Friday, April 4, 2008

I've been made a mod at MD!!


About a month ago I started a thread on the Muscular Development.com discussion forum in order to help the members learn how to make better videos of their workouts and posing. As you can imagine, bodybuilders are generally horrendous videographers! Shooting video of people in the gym has become my forte (quite by accident). My "video tips" thread became popular and the other forum leaders decided that I should be the one to develop a strange hybrid bodybuilding/video section of their forum.

The offer came as a complete surprise. I'm very flattered and excited about it! If you get a chance, stop by and check out "my" section, the MD TV Community Channel.


forums.musculardevelopment.com


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new gig, best of luck!