Thursday, May 14, 2009

Release date for Raising the Bar 3 is getting closer!

I'm getting close to the end of editing Raising the Bar 3! The release date is still set for July 1st. I see no reason why I won't make it by then.



This week I'll be having a "focus group" meeting. All that means is that I'll gather together Dave and a few close friends to watch the entire DVD and tell me what works, what doesn't, and what I've left out. It's a very important part of the process. I've been so close to this project for so long that it is impossible for me to see it objectively. After that it'll hopefully only be a few tweaks and I can begin the creation of the DVD itself.



Don't forget, if you pre-order your copy of RTB3 before the release date you get FREE shipping!!

Order now by clicking HERE!

No comments: